Chinook being silly

Category: Original  |  Tags:

Comments

11 Responses to “Chinook being silly”
  1. GadenKerensky says:

Since I don’t know how else to contact you (and I realised too late that the other post I asked this on was old), do you still take commissions?

2. GadenKerensky says:

Since I don’t know how else to contact you, do you still do commissions?

3. GadenKerensky says:

Do you still take commissions?

4. Hydro says:

What, no comments yet?

This is the best, I love how goofy this is – but I love the line quality of this sketch too, with the fine hatching.

[Side-scroll Chinook videogame when??]

5. Anonymous says:

lmao is that a dick badge

6. Ratbat says:

@Gaden: I no longer take commissions, but I’m curious what you would have asked for. Sorry It took soo long, where do you come from?

7. GadenKerensky says:

I come from Australia.

8. Anonymous says:

>I come from Australia.
    I think she means where did you come to the site from.
    >And sorry if there was a flood of responses from me; I didn’t know why comments weren’t being posted, so I kinda went overboard, thinking things were bugged.
    Comments have to be approved from what I recall, it can take a few hours/few days before they’re live.

9. GadenKerensky says:

Well, if it’s about how I found this site. Probably through e621.

Turns out Ratbat-style Dire Machines are weird at first but do funny things to the southern brain.

10. Ratbat says:

@Gaden: thank you for the compliment sir. Forgive me for my sporadic replies too. If you have any questions about this stuff let me know. Otherwise, I’m no longer doing the commission thing. Happy July 4rth.

11. Ratbat says:

@Anon: for Chinook Avatar the cartoon dick is as essential as every other dick drawing in places it’s not supposed to be lol.